Monday, August 5, 2013

I was featured! Whoo Whoo!

And NOW...on to our TOP 3 Features!!
As mentioned, it was seriously NOT easy to narrow down our amazing entries this month to a Top 3. Such a talented group! But here we go...
 
The first talent we'd love to feature is:
Lisa Griffith
Lisa, there is just so much we love about this gorgeous layout! Your details are astounding- but what we love most is how your commanding title takes the stage here- just the right amount of black to pull the entire project together. We're so happy that Blue Fern Studios could lend a hand in making this stunning page SHINE! 
 
OOOOHHH I was so happy to see this this morning! Great way to start the week! Thanks Blue Fern Studios!!! 
Lisa XO

5 comments:

  1. I am not surprised. This is a wonderful layout and you are such an amazing scrapper... congratulations.... :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this posted on their blog - congrats! It is an awesome layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful layout Lisa! Congrats on the feature!! And I see your sidebar is growing!! Have signed up to follow you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Lisa! What a beautiful layout! congrats! so well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great page! This feature is well deserved!
    And thanks for your kind note on my blog. I truly appreciate!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...