Sunday, October 27, 2013

create memories


Hello friends!  I found a beautiful sketch blog called "Keeping the Best" while browsing around and I loved their current sketch so much I sat down one night and this lo just came together almost on it's own! I love the freedom of a blank page, you never quite know where it's going to take you....but...I can get lost in that freedom and end up fussing over a lo for days on end.....whereas a a sketch gives me direction and I can pull it together without over-thinking things, can anyone else relate to that? LOL!!!!
I found this old photo of me and my little lion, miss those days when he was so small! I am entering this lo in the Keeping the Best current challenge:

Hello, our dearly beloved readers!) 

We hasten to you with a new sketch and mega inspiration from our designers! Author sketch - our resident designer Lizaveta-Lizzaveta . 



Sponsor assignments online store Hobby profi !
Look in the store: there is a wide range of products for different kinds of art, and not just for you ;)

The prize - a certificate for a purchase in a store par 300 rubles -
will be played by Random among the works constituting the top and TR.

I think they put up sketches twice a month, I saw some really some lovely work on their blog.

As I was taking a photo of this lo I remembered that the Berry Bleu blog had a challenge this month that was all about autumn colors, which I was really going for here. So much inspiration to be found on Marivic's blog, really love it.  You can find their current challenge here:


October Challenge "Autumn is in the Air"....

Hi everyone!!
This is  Marivic and I am hosting the October Challenge. 
If you're one of the lucky ones that get to live where you can see the Fall Foliage, then I envy you.
I live in Houston where it is still in the low 90's and humid. The weather will start to cool off around Halloween.

But if you live in the Southern hemisphere...I am sure you are enjoying the beauty of Spring in all its glory?

It is October...my birthday month and I would love to see what you will create for us this month...


Fall colors is our theme this month.

Use the colors that you see in the mood board.

So.......I hope everyone had some scrap time this weekend, take care, 'til next time! 

Hugs, Lisa XO



P.S. I won both the Berry71Bleu challenge in October and I also won the Keeping the Best challenge! I was so excited today, and so happy that I get to be a guest designer! 


7 comments:

  1. Wow! Love the rich fall colors and your beautiful background work, Lisa! So glad you played along with us at Keeping the Best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done...love your misting and masking! Gorgeous Autumn colors...and overall design. Thank you for joining us at Berry71Bleu!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super stunning layout!! Just gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally agree with you, sketches are helpful because they give some direction)
    The page is amazing - I love how you work with colors and texture. Thanks for joining us at Keeping the Best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful work!!! Love that you captured all the colors of the fall...Thank you for sharing with us at berry71bleu.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Lisa, I so love this LO! yes, I can realte to what you said, sometimes I keep adding on a LO, especially when I dont have a lot of time. Every moment I pass by it, I add someting to it. Thanks for using our sketch and playing along at Keeping the Best!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous page!..love it! Thank you for joining the Berry71Bleu

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...