Wednesday, January 22, 2014

My turn to share on Blue Fern Studios Blog!


Hello girls! It's my turn to share my January projects on the Blue Fern Studios blog! I am really looking forward to working with this amazing company this year, there are some lovely new designs out so please check out their blog here....

So first up is a layout about my grandma....


Here I have used a Quatrefoil panel and a piece from the Bohemian Flowers and I have embossed in white and then misted and stamped. Here is a close up...




Next is a wintery page I created inspired by an old photo I found of me visiting my family in Toronto....


Here I have used the Shabby Flakes and Tattered Diamond Bits which I embossed in white, misted and sprinkled with white glitter...looks frosty!




Did you know that Blue Fern Studios just released their first line of paper? I just received some in the mail today....and the wheels keep turning....(wink wink)....

Until next time....
Lisa xo

2 comments:

  1. Seriously love both! Great layouts - I think you are a perfect match for Blue Fern!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...