Sunday, October 12, 2014

'remember' a new layout for Pion Design

Hello there....

Dropping in to share a new shabby layout for Pion Design...

'remember'


I had this sweet photo of my nephew and I thought that the paper collection 
'Winter Days' would be perfect. I used both sides of the papers 'Blue Ornament' and 'Images'.


Lots of masking and stamping and lots of lovely new Prima flowers......


You can find all the beautiful vintage Pion papers for sale in the US here....


Please go here for a list of retailers worldwide.



Thank you so much for each and every visit and comment so much!
Your sweet and kind words mean a lot to me....

Hugs!
Lisa xo





5 comments:

  1. Lisa this is beautiful. I love the Pion papers. Gorgeous photo and love the end result.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such wonderful textures on the background & the colors are prefect for a winter themed page! Also that photo of your nephew is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!!!! Amazing piece of art. I love your work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you come up with such beautiful creation on patterned paper too...this is again gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply Gorgeous.....Love this Lisa! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...