Monday, July 20, 2015

'love yourself'

Good morning friends :)
I have my first layout to show you created with the July Scraps of Elegance kit.


This month's kit is called 'Patricia's Memoirs' named after our designer Patricia Besson.
Please pop over to her wonderful blog here


I was overwhelmed by what came out of this months box.
So many lovely things, gorgeous Prima flowers, beautiful shabby papers, 
brads, stamps, lace....feathers!
It's a real dream to design for this club.
For information on how to subscribe to our kits, please go here.
Melinda has just redesigned her online store, and it looks amazing! 
Please check out her store here.

Here are a few close ups....


This BoBunny 'Juliet' collection is so pretty...I started with the paper 'Verona' and then layered some pieces of the paper 'Full House' under my photo together with some vintage book pages.



I used a couple pieces of 2 Crafty chipboard, one is a piece of the 'Moroccan Panel' 
and the other was this really unusual piece called 'Skeleton Trees' that I covered in brown ink.
I also added some pink mist from Lindy's Stamp Gang called 'Plumeria Pink'.


Don't forget to check out the Scraps of Darkness / Scraps of Elegance 
Face book community here, join us and share your work :)

Thanks for dropping by...
Lisa xo







7 comments:

  1. So beautiful Lisa! I love how you showcased the chipboard leaf!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous photo, Lisa! I just love how you scrapped it with this kit! Your layout is absolutely beautiful, my friend! Thank you for sharing it with all of us!! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE how you've used the chippy, especially that leaf behind it all....& that big pink flower....gosh, it's beautiful. ADORE your page....so soft and pretty:):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow Lisa - this is truly stunning! I love it! And thanks so much for your ongoing support of my work. Coming from you, I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very clever to have allowed ample space between the layers to showcase those pretty elements.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...