Saturday, January 16, 2016

January Challenge at Words & Painterly

Hello crafty friends! It's been a bit quiet on my blog, but lots of things going on behind the scenes :)
Today I'm happy to show you an art journal spread that I created for the new
January challenge at Words & Painterly!


Looking for some inspiration this time, I found a BoBunny ephemera pack in my stash
(read:hoard) that had some vintage circus images that were the perfect colors.
To be honest, the colors were a bit hard for me this month, I started with the brown and blue 
easily, and then added some pops of red, voila! I really hope you'll give it a go this month!


To red more about the challenge and check out the prize pack, please go here.
Here are a few details...


The 2 Crafty Chipboard piece called "Glenda's Swirl" added some vintage flair.



That's all for me today, hugs! Lisa xo



7 comments:

  1. Amazing as already Lisa! Absolutely brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful page....love the layers and that punch of red. You always create inspiring work !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow wee...this is spectacular! All the elements are perfectly placed. So many wonderful little vignettes going on too. A fav of yours for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOw! Love your combination of textures, images and layers. Absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your page is amazing! So many different elements but it's combined to be a beautiful composition. I always love your work, it is so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...