Sunday, December 11, 2016

Christmas Tags for 13 arts

Good evening girls. It's my turn up on the 13 arts blog and I decided to create some
Christmas tags with lots of sparkle and shimmer.


I love a deep rich navy blue and 13 arts inks come in such beautiful colors. I started by covering some chipboard tags with a piece of the 'Aria Story' paper called 'Sounds Good', then I used some 13 arts white gesso through two stencils, 'Star's and 'Postcard' and then added my ink with a paintbrush, some stamping, and then layered on some 2 Crafty Chipboard called 'Corner Sweet Holly' and a few little winter branches.


I also used two little pieces of the 'Aria Story' chipboard that I painted white, and
then while it was still wet, I sprinkled on some 13 arts tiny clear microspheres to add 
some texture.


Tags are a great way to experiment. I saw this tag in my head wth the deep navy blue against the stark white, and they was really easy to put together, just start with some inks and then just layer on your embellishments.


My final step was to use some Ayeeda Paint in 'Silver Glitter' all over the chipboards, and then I sprinkled some of my favourite Silver Hologram glitter for some sparkle.
I hope I have inspired you a little today,
Big hugs,
Lisa xo

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...