Tuesday, August 8, 2017

'Always Follow your Dreams...'

Hello my sweet crafty friends. I have another layout to share that I made using
the 'Birds of a Feather' kit from Scraps of Elegance using the BoBunny 
collection called 'Serendipity'.

'Always follow your dreams...'


I cut out the two blue birds from one of the kit papers and glued them down the sides, 
I adore anything with birds as that's Liam's nick name he's had since he was this small :)
I added some heavy white gesso and some watercolors and then added a clock
chipboard and a sweet title from 2 Crafty, some BoBunny die cuts and chipboards 
 from the Main kit, and some flowers from one of our previous kits.

You can find our kits and many more crafty supplies at the 
Scraps of Darkness online store here.

Here are a few close ups:





See you soon,
Lisa xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...